ART LIVED, ART DISCUSSED, ART ENJOYED...ART IN ACTION
ART Punctuate! is designed to inspire those with an interest in the visual arts (both as artists and as viewers) to explore the medium in further depth, and integrate the arts into everyday life. Through discussion, contemplation, creative participation and general appreciation of the arts, ART Punctuate! supports the idea that art nurtures the spirit, evokes discussions, answers questions and creates dialogue between people. In essence, the visual arts is a vehicle through which both the individual and humanity are enriched. ART Punctuate! hopes to encourage people to "live the arts" as often as possible.
ART Punctuate! features:
- Artist interviews and studio visits (to explore the motivation, inspiration and technique behind the creative process.)
- Gallery walks and exhibition reviews.
- Online collective arts projects to encourage artists to create on a regular basis.
- Artist support through online resources and information.
- Commentary on the joys and woes of living an artistic lifestyle.
Most of all, ART Punctuate! exists to show its gratitude to the artists and art appreciators who remind how just how wonderful the power of creation really is.
ART Punctuate! is organized and curated by Rashida Craddock, a writer, journalist and artist. Rashida is thankful for the "living arts education" she received, having grown up in an household where art was not just a hobby, but a way of life.